cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I mount a Video Doorbell 3 Plus without screws?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Can I mount a Video Doorbell 3 Plus without screws?

Morning all, 

Wonder if someone can help me as i am new to Ring products.  

I have purchased a Ring Doorbell 3 Plus and would ideally like to attach it on my metal front door, so dont want to use Screws to attach it.  

If i put it on the wall beside the door  then it wont have the best view due to the angle of it. 

Can someone suggest an alternative way to attach it to the door that is sturdy and wont fall off?

Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Moderator

Re: Can I mount a Video Doorbell 3 Plus without screws?

Excellent question, @SharonJ. This installation scenario is ideal for the No Drill Mounting Bracket. The No Drill Bracket uses adhesive that can help you mount it on any surface other than glass.  I hope this helps! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Moderator

Re: Can I mount a Video Doorbell 3 Plus without screws?

Excellent question, @SharonJ. This installation scenario is ideal for the No Drill Mounting Bracket. The No Drill Bracket uses adhesive that can help you mount it on any surface other than glass.  I hope this helps! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.

View solution in original post