Ring does not ring on Alexa echo show 2

hello

My new ring Ring does not ring on Alexa echo show 2…

(FRANCE)

Cordialement,

Hi @mabed . Have you downloaded the Ring Skill in the Alexa App? You can follow the steps in this Help Center Article to ensure that the Ring Skill is properly enabled and set up with your Ring device. You can also check out this Help Center Article for some information on how to control your Ring Doorbell or Camera with Alexa. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Same issue here. In the Netherlands. Can see the cam but the announcements option in the Alexa App doesnt exist.

I am having same issue - All decides detected and skills created and the sounds work when test skill in the app. But nothing when test the sensors.

Hey neighbors! A great place to start for any Alexa related concerns in our Help Center here, which contains all of the articles we have over the Alexa and Ring integration. If you’re unable to find the answer to your questions or concerns there, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can take a closer look for you to help you get everything up and running. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: