Not working properly with alexa devices

So bought this ring doorbell 3 on the knowledge it will notify me that the door bell is pressed with echo devices as my phones are off at 6:30PM. so despite the numerous attempts of removing apps skills, notifications trying one echo device at a time, removing device from list adding it. Reseting devices it still won’t do it, i can talk to tye door bell and I can show door bell on echo show, just no notifications

Hi @rchiileea. You should be able to enable the Doorbell announcement notifications for each Echo device you have within the Alexa App. Try following the steps listed below to ensure that the announcements are properly toggled on.

• Download the latest Alexa app.
  • Tap the Devices tab at the lower right-hand section of your screen.
  • Tap All Devices.
  • Tap the security camera or doorbell camera you wish to be notified about.
  • Turn on the Doorbell Press (for doorbells) and/or the **Motion ** toggle (for both doorbells and security cameras).

Note: This is applicable for both Echo Show and Echo speakers.

**Note: ** Each Echo device will need the communication and Announcements setting enabled, and the Do Not Disturb feature turned off.

You can read more on utilizing the Doorbell announcement notifications with Alexa in our Help Center Article here. Let me know how these steps work for you! :slight_smile: