chime not connecting

recently purchased a chime and the setup is useless. I get the light flashing on the front (slowly) and I connect to the chime wifi … but thats it … nothing else happens and then it says “are you connected”… i have reset the chime many time but I can’t get past this stage to setup the chime.

Hey @carl1984. Could you try to reset your Chime and then attempt another setup? For the reset, you will press and hold the button on the side for 20 seconds while the device is plugged in. If you do not see a button on the side and instead a pinhole, you will find a pin to press and hold into this hole for 20 seconds to reset it while plugged in. After doing the reset on the device, try to set it up again!

In the event you cannot set it up again, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let me know how this goes! :slight_smile: