Which solar charger?

Hi team,

Please link me to the compatible solar charger in Australia for the following:

https://au-en.ring.com/products/video-doorbell-v2

The phone support was less than helpful. Thanks!

hey @498n. The solar charger for the second generation of the Ring Video Doorbell is not currently available for our AU neighbors, but we will have it available and in stock by July 15th. :slight_smile:

Hi @Chelsea_Ring,

Not seeing anything new on the website I’m afraid. Can you tell me what the delay is?

Hi team,

Still nothing. Please provide an update.

Hi @498n. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! I’ve been hoping to get a more accurate and updated date on when we will have this out, and my apologizes that I don’t have that quite yet. I will make sure to let you know when I have a better idea of when this will be available in our AU market. Thank you for your patience! :slight_smile:

Hi Chelsea,

Would you please have somebody contact me? This is too much that I have to post on a public forum for support, and frankly, has been disappointing.

Phone support was trash. When asking for an RMA the dude told me to call back at 3am local time. Then, as if he was doing me a favour, managed to process the return for which still hasn’t been credited to my account 5 weeks later.

Then there’s the solar charger situation. My customer won’t pay me until the job is finished. When will I be able to finish the job?

Please have somebody contact me. At this rate I won’t be selling more of your gear, but you can at least fix this much.

@498n Thank you for getting back to me and my apologizes again that this is the experience that you are having to deal with. This is not the experience we want our neighbors to go through, and at this time our support team over the phone will not have any more information than I do which is that this release has been put on hold. I will make sure to continue to push for more information for you, and would love to be in contact with you over email on this concern as well so we can follow up privately and daily if you wish while I am in office Monday-Friday. Is it okay if I reach out to you with the email address you used for your Community account?

Thanks Chelsea, yes please do.

1 Like