Water om the camera

This is the fourth time a have water in my camera. Is looks like it is no waterproof.

Hi @Minken! Our cameras are not waterproof, but they are weather-resistent. In most cases, they should be able to still work if not damaged. If your device has a physical damage or is not working, please reach out to our support team, at 1-800-656-1918, for further troubleshooting.

This is a very bad camera. I have had trouble with this four times. I expect that you will respect this and send my a camera . I trust on Ring. I have bout all my camera from you. I have recommended this for all my friends.

Anyway I want to have my camera fix, or you can send my a new one

Hi @Minken. As stated, if your device has water in it and is no longer working, please reach out to our support team, at 1-800-656-1918, for further troubleshooting so they can find you the resolution you are looking for.

I have been waiting since desember to get this problem. I want to deliver back the broken camera and order a new one "Flodlight Cam **Black.
I will pay. the differens betwin the camera. can you fiks it

@Minken Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I got a problem with water in my camera. I want too return the camera and get a Flodlight camera black. I want to pay the difference between the camera. Can you help me.

@Minken As we are a neighbor to neighbor support forum, we are unable to process replacements and returns. Please give our support team a call or find how to get support if you are outside of the US in my previous post. Once you are in contact with them, they will be able to help you with this concern!

I have the same problem and Ring have not helped. It has stopped working altogether now because of water ingress.

on close inspection, the clear plastic screen covering the lens is a separate component and simply cemented into place with a frexible sealant. The sealant has failed thus letting water to enter via capillary action. Clearly the electrics have been affected rendering the doorbell useless.

the annoying thing is, Ring have not helped at all using Covid 19 as an excuse. However, they keep taking money from my account for storage on the cloud which I have not used for six months now

Hey @AGP. Have you been unable to get in contact with our support team directly on this concern? They should be able to help with making sure your plan is cancelled so you are no longer charged for a plan for a device that is not functioning. In addition, they can check if you are still within warranty for a replacement if they are unable to troubleshoot the device to fix it for you.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi there, neighbors. Water should not get inside your device, however, moisture or condensation can occur depending on environment. Our doorbells and cameras are designed to be weather resistant, when following all mounting and installation instructions. These device are rated for outdoor use, but conditions like torrential water, extreme climate, or submerging water can impact your device.

If bringing your Ring device inside or wiping the device lens did not help resolve your concern, our support team may be able to help further. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. Feel free to also check out our Warranty page, as well as how our Protect Plus plan can help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.