Solar charger

Solar charger that I fitted to the doorbell about 4 weeks ago agi not charged

Hey @Lisnarower64. Does the solar panel show as connected in your Device Health screen? What kind of Doorbell do you have and how many events do you tend to have in a day?

Thank you,
No it does not show “connected” at solar status just advertising solar charger.
My doorbell is version 3, I wonder did I get the correct charger. Very little use once a day at most

@Lisnarower64Do you have a picture of the box is came with? The box should say it’s for the Doorbell 3 and then it should work. If you’ve verified you have the correct charger, or even if you’re unsure what you have, and it’s still not showing as connected, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Mine never worked, they tried to give me the run around. Ironically I just googled it again because I was looking to make a makeshift one using a different panel and I found a bunch of threads with people in the same boat. Either their units are defective or they know they don’t work and are placebos for people. I’ve had to turn off all my motion alerts to keep the thing lasting longer than a month. Even with the solar panel getting a good 5 hours of sun.

You imply the solar charger should show as connected device - is that true? Note solar. Charger, not solar panel. There is no way to monitor the solar charger health/operation other than tracking battery performance.