Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solar Panel for Old Ring Stick up Camera

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Solar Panel for Old Ring Stick up Camera

Hi there-

Any recommendations for an alternative solar panel for the old stick up cam?

I have the old version of the stick up camera that still works perfectly and I’m trying to add the solar panel. Unfortunately I see the ring solar panel doesn’t come with a micro USB connector that could fit my camera.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Solar Panel for Old Ring Stick up Camera

Anyone from @support? I haven’t been able to get an answer from our chats with ring staff
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @Carlos16. This is a neighbor to neighbor forum rather than a direct line to support, but I'm happy to point you in the right direction. Our current Solar Panels have a barrel connector rather than a micro USB like previous generations. In this case, I'd recommend giving our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They'll be able to take a closer look at your device and explore all available options with you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Curious and want to learn more about the Community? Visit our Community 101 - New Member Checklist here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Thank you so much for your response,
calling them now.