Smart Lock unlocked in Home/Away Mode

I noticed this morning that my Schlage Connect Z-Wave deadbolt was unlocked…must have forgotten to lock it last night. I had the Ring Alarm system in “Home” mode all night. I’m wondering If there is a setting that prevents arming any security mode while any paired smart lock Is unlocked (similar to attempting to arm the system with a monitored door open - ie. The system won’t arm unless the door is closed or the sensor is bypassed). This would be a great reminder that you forgot to lock a door. Thanks!

Hey @Nacho2. While we do not have a feature like this at this time, this is a great idea! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

In addition, please check out this Help Article here that goes over how to set up your system to lock when you arm it and unlock when you disarm it, as it may be helpful for you in the meanwhile! :slight_smile: