Silence mode

I’m looking for a night/silence mode for motion. I want the doorbell to work and video to record but not have the motion go off for a time period each night. Is that an option?

Hey @CrazyKZ. Do you want the notifications to be silent during this time, or a Chime or other device like an Alexa Show not have the sound go off for motion?

I’d like everything to be silent during the night hours. Recording…yes, but loud notifications like during the day, no.

Is this possible?

@CrazyKZ You can with your notifications on your phone for sure! You can create a Motion Schedule for this, which you can learn more about in our Help Center Article here.

Ahh, perfect! I’m not sure why I didn’t see that earlier!

Does that also silence the Chime or just the iphone notifications alerts?

@CrazyKZ Yay, glad that’s what you’re looking for! You will need to trigger a “Motion Snooze” on your Chime any time you need to silence that, as the Motion Schedule will only silence the alerts on your phone. You can snooze the Chime anywhere from 1 hour to 12 hours, so for me I just snooze it right before bed so it won’t wake me up in the middle of the night. :slight_smile:

Hmmm, I really don’t want to have to remember to snooze it each and every night tho. :frowning:

Since there is a motion schedule on the iphone, why would there not be one for the whole system?

@CrazyKZ The Motion Schedule is just for the push alerts and we do not have a way to schedule this for the Chime at this time. Sorry for that! I believe this has been a request from other neighbors in the Feature Request Board, which you can find one like this here. Feel free to vote on what you’re looking for here!