Ring chime flashing blue light

My ring chime (not sure which type, probably not pro since it doesn’t say pro on the box) have stopped working and the text ‘ring’ on flashes blue rapidly. I’ve tried resetting without change. The chime did work for a few months. It is located ina functioning power outlet and it is well within the range of my WiFi. Has it broken? What do I do?

I have the same problem! I need help!!!

Hey neighbors! Please try resetting your Chime by holding down the reset button on the side for at least 15 seconds. After that, try setting it back up in the Ring App by following the steps under Set Up a Device. If you’re still experiencing the same concern after that, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a deeper look at your device and account in order to find a solution. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Same problem here… my 3 year old chime suddenly stopped RINGING… I see it showing as “connected” when I open the ring app. I don’t see any blue light (ever), but it thinks it’s connected to the wi-fi. Do all of these die after three years!.. what are my upgrade options if I send all this stuff back and get the “pro” version that seems to fix these problems. My doorbell “live view” also stopped working… just says “activating”… it’s like Ring has taken a nosedive on technology over last couple years (?)