Ring Chime not Working

My Ring Chime isn’t working. When I plug it in it will flash fast three times and stop. I have reset it for 15 seconds, 30 seconds, and over 1 minute and still only flash fast three times and stops. The light doesn’t go solid blue like my other one does. After those three flashes it doesn’t flash again unless you try to reset it again. I am unsure the version but I am assuming it is the first version (SKU: 8AC1S5-0EN0)

Any ideas? Is it bad?

Great call on attempting the reset, @Stinger222. The 20 seconds hold should’ve done it. After waiting a few moments, after the reset, pressing and releasing the setup button should result in setup mode. As it sounds like this is not the case, the only step remaining will be to try another outlet in the home. If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.