Ring Chime Pro Ring Delay

I have 4 Ring Chime Pro newest versions. When the doorbell is pushed one Chime rings pretty quickly. Then over the next 20+ minutes the other 3 Chimes ring, all independently all at different times. But 20 minutes later? You have got to be kidding me. Ring…how do i reprogram these so there is no delay?

Hi @Rseff. There should not be any significant delay with the Chime Pros, such as what you’re experiencing. I’d recommend resetting the Chimes that are delayed by holding down the reset button on the side for at least 15 seconds. After that, set them back up in the Ring App with the steps under Set Up a Device. This should refresh the Chime’s connection with your home wifi network and the Ring App to ensure everything is working properly.

If that doesn’t do the trick, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to pull up your account and take a closer look at your devices to determine what’s going on. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: