Removing unavailable Chime

I replaced a chime and I need to remove it from my account. The device is not available. I can’t remove it If it doesn’t exist? Please help

Bumping this - I have the same issue.

Hi neighbors! If the Chime is not showing in your Ring app, please ensure this Chime was not setup with another address or slightly different address, that might cause it to show under a different location in the app. Location can be changed at the top of the Ring app dashboard.

Please also ensure you are logged in using the same owner credentials you used to setup the Chime. If your Chime was owned by another person prior to you, check out our change of ownership process. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I had a Ring chime attached to my system but it was damaged and thrown away. I now can’t remove it from my system since I can’t access it. How do I remove it from the account, it’s annoying to see it listed under my chimes still when it doesn’t exist anymore…

I am having the same problem . I only have one address listed and it is not showing up in my devices . Please help! New owner is trying to set it up!

Hey neighbors! If you are unable to remove your first generation Chime or Chime Pro from your account, please note that this is a concern we are having in the app specific to iOS devices with the Ring app. In the event you may have an Android device, please log into the Ring app and remove it this was, as this is not a concern on Android devices at this time. We should have this fixed so you can remove the device in a future app update. We appreciate your patience while we wait for the fix!

If you are unable to set up a device because of a registered owner concern, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.