Range extender offline/online daily

My range extender goes offline pretty much once a day, different times though they mainly end times with 4 minutes (HH:M4). It’s at a vacation house so I can’t do a lot until I go back there, and it worked fine for about 8 months and now in the last month and a half this has started to happen. No issues with other products (keypad, cameras, motion, door sensor, smoke, etc.). Any ideas what to try or check?

Hey @Tjmorris, have you tried reaching out to our support team for this? It’s possible that your Range Extender may have a weak signal strength, which is normally the reason why your Alarm device would go offline. I recommend reaching out to them here, as they can take a look at what the signal is like for you and give you steps to perform to adjust it when you are back at your vacation home.

Hi neighbor! Whenever the Range Extender is having trouble connecting, but your other Alarm devices are connecting as intended, it’s best to check the area for any interferences. I recommend also ensuring the Range Extender is plugged into the outlet securely, and is not loose. Bring it to a plug closer to your Base Station is a great way to test signal range.

Here’s our Help Center article about the Range Extender setup and use, for an optimal experience. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: