Mechanical chime with ring 2

@Meit Since the wires can connect to different areas of the chime itself and the transformer, please note that my recommendations may not be super spot on, as a warning. :wink: From my experience with the Doorbell connection to the internal chime kit and then the internal chime kit to the transformer, there will be two wires normally coming from the chime kit, that connect to the back of the Doorbell. The wires that are connected to the Doorbell from the internal chime kit will be located on the sections labeled on the chime kit “front” and “trans.”

Therefore, the internal chime kit is like the middle ground. With wires going from the chime kit to the transformer, that connection is good. Then, you will have the two wires from the chime kit to the back of the Doorbell. On the back of the Doorbell, the two screws will come out slightly, you connect the wires to the back of the screws, and screw it back to secure it! For reference, the setup should look something like this picture (ignore the second internal “doorbell”/chime kit):

In all, you will want the three making a connection that seems to form a loop. Hope this helps provide a bit more guidance, and my apologizes if I can’t be of much more! Sorry to hear about electricians… hopefully they come around to the times soon!

P.S. Love that nail color! :smiley_cat: