Lost Ring Doorbell Pro Screwdriver

Hello,

I have lost my screw driver for Ring Doorbell Pro. My Camera isn’t connecting to wifi and I need to remove the cover to press the button on the side to reconnect.

Would I be able to have one mailed to me ?

Thanks,

Kugan

They sell the kits for like $2. But if you call customer service they may send it free.
Call Us
US: +1(800) 656-1918 (24/7)
US: +1(888) 981-8993 (Español - 24/7)
INTL: +1(310) 929-7085 (24/7)

1 Like

I tried to call and the vm said that I would be on hold for 45 minutes. Is there anywhere else I can go to get a replacement?

Thanks,

Mike

@mpmorgan6 You can order spare parts here!

1 Like

Get a Torx 10 secure screwdriver or bit (usually 1/4"). You can find the bit at B&B hardware on Ponderosa. Harbor Freight by Trader Joe’s may also be able to help. It is important to get the secure version so as to allow the pin in the screw head not to block inserting the Torx.

1 Like

Torx 15. A Torx 10 is much too small.

1 Like

This information is incorrect. Torx does not work for all model. Some screw heads have a center piece/pin that prevents torx from working.

Hi @DaxDad! You are correct that, depending on Ring device model and hardware, screw driver bit types might vary. If you are needing a replacement screw driver, most of our spare part kits contain this and are organized by device model. These can be found on the accessories page at Ring.com.

Our support team is always happy to help further in identifying device models and parts. Feel free to give them a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like