Installing chime

Hi I had purchased a ring door bell pro with an additional chime pro ( chime v1 with the antennas). The problem that I am having is that the chime that came with the doorbell pro cannot connect. The chime pro is installed correctly. Also I am trying to connect the chime to the chime pro and after going the full process it’s telling me that it is connected but after 10 seconds the mobile app will show that it’s not connected and to try again. If I try to connect the chime with the WiFi network it won’t find it the WiFi name. Kindly let me know how to fix this. Thanks

Hi @Hayscib. You’re trying to connect your Chime Pro to your wifi network, correct? If it is not connecting, I’d suggest performing a quick reset on the Chime by holding down the reset button on the side for at least 15 seconds. If it is still unable to connect to your wifi network, try rebooting your router by unplugging it for at least 30 seconds and then plugging it back in. It may take a few minutes for the router to boot back up completely. Please make sure you’re setting the Chime up near your router as well. Let me know how that works for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi thank you for the reply. By resetting the router the issue was solved.

1 Like