Holiday chimes?

I purchased and setup my ring chime and cameras late last year and the chime was loaded with quite a few holiday (Halloween, Christmas) themed chimes. Sometime after the first of the year, they all went away. Will they come back again this year? Plus I’ve always thought the Purge warning siren would be an awesome chime sound. I’d pay for that one.

I also lost all my holiday sounds. Wasn’t very nice to allow me to setup sounds I could actually hear, then remove them with no warning. They took them out in March and my device reset to default sounds. I can’t get them back and I can not hear well, so the cat screach was a great motion detection sounf for me. Most other souncds are way too low of volume and tone. ATM, I use barking dogs, but I can only hear it if I am near my staircase. I posted about this months ago and not even a reply from the company about it.

If you put in sounds, Please “KEEP THEM IN” Don’t just remove them without warning!!

Hey neighbors! Our themed, seasonal Chime tones should return as an option closer to the holidays. Custom Chime tones aren’t an option right now, but that’s a great suggestion! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created aFeature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas @Malice ,

I just got my new Holiday App Alert Tones today (Nov 27), so it appears they are beginning to be pushed out. If you don’t have them yet, it should be very soon, as Ring does the rollout. (I’m an Android phone user, on USA east coast area).

This year’s tones are:

• Deck the Halls
  • Elves
  • God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
  • Hark, the Herald Angels Sing
  • H o H o H o!
  • Jingle Bells 1
  • Jingle Bells 2
  • Silent Night
  • Sleigh Bells
  • I Have a Little Dreidel
  • Ma’oz Tzur
  • Oh Hanukkah

The Halloween tones are now gone, although the “Thanksgiving Turkey” tone is still there (I guess for a little while longer). Of course, the ‘standard tones’ also remain.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like