Gutter mount for Ring Super Solar Panel?

I’m looking for a gutter mount for the Ring Super Solar Panel. I’ve checked all of the suppliers on Amazon and (so far) no one supports the Super Solar Panel. Has anyone had any luck with this?

1 Like

I got one from Amazon and it works great for me. I’m not sure if that’s what you’re looking for.

Wasserstein Ring Solar Panel & Rechargeable Battery

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L8XNMTK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

I’ve been looking for the same, without any success.

1 Like

I ended up using these aluminum G-clamps to mount the plastic s/s panel base onto an existing aluminum rain gutter spacer. As my 7/8” wide aluminum K-gutter spacer was slightly channeled at the edges (presumably for strength), I fashioned a simple 3” x 1.5” x 1/16” backing plate for the plastic panel base out of a piece of 36” x 1.5” x 1/16” aluminum bar stock from a local hardware store. I recall seeing a photo somewhere that showed a similar panel mounting bracket secured to a galvanized steel gutter spacer using aluminum pop rivets and drilled holes. Because I wanted to avoid potential issues with galvanic corrosion (dissimilar metals) and to make the panel easier to remove (no drilled holes), I opted to go with these small aluminum clamps:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071G8NS3B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2023 reply to your 2019 comment about the Wasserstein gutter mount working with your Ring solar panel – hoping you see this. You must have the smaller solar panel, the original one?

Ring told me today that there’s no such thing as the Ring Super Solar Panel, and I can’t find that name on their site, on Amazon, or in a Google search. I bought the larger size, called the Ring Solar Panel second generation.

Wasserstein told me yesterday that their gutter mount is NOT compatible with the “Ring Super Solar Panel” when I asked if it was compatible with the “the Ring Solar Panel second generation.”

To the person who said his solar panel works with the Wasserstein gutter mount, do you happen to hve the original, smaller Ring Solar Panel? That might make sense. Otherwise, none of this does.