Got an email to get a free Solar Sign with a promo code

When I add it to the cart and add the promo code, it says the code is not valid for what’s in the cart. There is nothing else in the cart. Anybody see this before? I’m guess I’ll have to give them a call.

Hey @smr1619. You are indeed in the right to call our support team here for this! They will be able to help apply this discount if the offer is still valid and work that out for you.

Same here. Did you get any resolution? I’m a bit skeptical, since last time I called them they promised to mail out a free wedge. Six months later, no wedge.

My coupon for the solar RING lawn light worked! I can’t believe it cause I thought it was a gimmick and I don’t get things for free. This was like for free, free. I don’t t think I received something for free before. I’m so excited. I just got the offer in the Mail and I used it right away. I was not trying to call if promo code sent to me intending to work. And I didn’t have to call Yippee!
Thanks Ring!

1 Like

THANK YOU RING !!!

The free coupon code for the solar Ring sign was a wonderful surprise. Free solar Ring sign. Free shipping. I don’t know how or why I got selected to receive this free coupon, but I definitely appreciate it and wanted to say Thank You Very Much!!

:grin: :smile: :blush: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Yes, thank you @Ring for the free offer. I have wanted one for some time, but could not justify the cost of it.

1 Like

For neighbors in search of some great Ring deals, you can always check out our promotions and bundles page at Ring.com. Keep an eye out there for the latest promotions. Exclusive discounts can also be found at the bottom of Ring.com under “Shop Deals.” (US neighbors only)