Devices not connecting to Range Extender?

I have a new system that came with a range extender. In the app the Range Extender is showing a good connection to the base unit. But two devices within 5-10ft of my extender (a motion detector and a key pad) are showing a weak connection to the base unit.

It almost looks like the two devices are connecting directly to the base unit instead of using the extender. Is there a way to verify this or force those devices to connect to the extender?

Thanks!

Hey @Brian-K. Our support team is available to verify what devices are connected to the Range Extender versus the Base Station on their end. For this support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. This will ensure if they are connected to the Range Extender or the Base Station, as well as troubleshoot with you to get them attached to that Range Extender connection. Let me know how this goes! :slight_smile: