cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chime snooze on the fritz

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Chime snooze on the fritz

No matter how many times I turn off the Chime snooze, it keeps resetting itself for 6 hours. I've tried setting it at 1 hour or no Chime but it is stuck on the six hours. I want Chime to work 24/7. Help!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Chime snooze on the fritz

Hey @kaztoo. When you go into the Ring app > Main Menu > Devices > Chime > Chime Snooze, it will give you option between 1 Hour and 12 Hours, but you will need to drag the slider to where you need to and then tap on Save Snooze Settings. If you have elected the wrong time frame or want to cancel the snooze, you should be able to go into the app, back in the same section, hit Chime Snooze and then Disable Chime Snooze. Do you not see these options in the app? If so, please let me know what your app looks like I can help further! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Chime snooze on the fritz

Our chime is doing the same thing...stuck on 6 hours and we never set the snooze for the chime. How do you turn this off as ours always goes back to 6 hour snooze.