Chime pro

My chime pro keeps flashing blue fast and won’t reset pushing the button. It says it’s connected to wifi but won’t set up as a device.

Hi @Mammamia! It is possible that it is in setup mode, or attempting to connect to your network. If it has not by this time, please unplug for a few moments, then plug back in. Try another setup in the Ring app to see if this will complete successfully. If not, a reset can be performed on your Chime by holding the setup button for 15 seconds. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I have tried it all it just keeps flashing really fast, even deleted the ring app and reinstalled it and it still won’t work.

Thanks for the update, @Mammamia. The best next step, if you have not already, is to relocate this Chime to an outlet that is nearest the router. Once relocated, please give it some time to reconnect and update.

A blinking light is a great sign of both power and indicator operation. If this concern persists, and a new setup in the Ring app still doesn’t help, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.