Chime pro

My chime pro is not responding at all . I went through all the setup steps with no avail!! Tried calling support and nothing as well!!!

Hey @Karloz. What happened when you reached out to support? If they are unable to get this fixed for you while talking to them on the phone, they should be able to work out the best next steps for you. I can help you further here, but you may need to reach back out to them as a follow up. For this Chime Pro, is it a 1st or 2nd Generation? If you’re unsure, feel free to attach a picture of the device in your reply!

In addition, have you tried a reset of the device? If you have not, please ensure you do this by pressing and holding the setup button on the side for 20 seconds while it is plugged in. In the event you do not have a button but a small hole, grab a pin or something small enough to go in the hole, and press and hold this down for 20 seconds while it is plugged in as well. Let me know if this reset helps if you have not tried this already!

Hi, I’ve followed basically every step in the book! Nothing, no response whatsoever.
Can someone please offer a solution

Don’t know which generation this is

Hey @Karloz, happy to step in for Chelsea here. I appreciate you sharing that photo but I went ahead and edited your post to remove it since it contained your device’s MAC ID. Since you’ve tried the steps we recommended and the Chime is still not responding, you’ll want to reach out to our support team at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll take a look and see if your Chime needs to be replaced if it is still under its warranty. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.

I’m not getting any response from the phone customer sery

@Chelsea_Ring What country are you located in and about what time did you reach out to our support team? You can find the appropriate number here, and the time frame in which our support team is available here.