Chime no longer will connect to WiFI

My Chime has worked for over 2 years without fault.

I now cannot get it to re-connect to the same wifi it has operated on since day 1.

Nothing has changed on my wifi network.

I’ve reset it, tried multiple devices, updated the app on device (iOs).

disabled Cellular network…nothing will work.

I have reseved the IP addess in my router for the MAC address.

Other Ring devices are connecting ok, just the chime that will no longer connect.

any ideas of what to try or how to get it working would be greatly appreciated.

I have the same issue. I wonder if a recent firmware upgrade caused this issue.
My Chime connects to my WiFi but not to the internet.
It also makes no chime when the doorbell is pressed outside.

I have the same issue and I can’t figure out how to fix it.

Same problem for me. Never had an issue with my Chime for years until a couple of days ago. Might be a bug problem with the new update. ??‍♂️

Hey neighbors! I’m happy to help out further with this concern, but please note that for immediate support, it may be best to give our support team a call. For support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

In the event you may not be able to call, please give me more detail on what part of the re-setup of the Chime/Chime Pro is not working. Feel free to tell me any light patterns on the device, as well as what your app is saying or where you are stuck at in the app.