Chime is no longer doing anything.

My chime seems to no longer be working. I noticed my motion settings weren’t working so I opened the app. It showed everything was disconnected. I tried to reconnect, but the chime wasn’t doing anything. I went to it, and there isn’t any light. I have tried to use a different outlet and hold the button on the side. No luck.

Any solutions?

Can I get some help?

Frustrated that support has no way for me to contact them.

I have the same problem, my chime is completely dead, it’s within the warranty period, but as you point out, there seems to be no way to reliably contact support or raise a case.

Same situation for me. My Chime is no longer working and my router/wi-fi is working just fine. I moved it right next to my router and it’s still not working.

Very frustrating you can’t actually contact anyone. Maybe it’s a plot to require everyone to upgrade the the Chime Pro. Everyone’s can’t be going out at the same time…very suspicious.

My chime has stopped working as well the ring light on it stays on no flashing or anything. Haven’t had any problems till now.

Hey neighbors! If you find that your devices are not reconnecting and there are not lights on the device, please try resetting the device by pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds. After this time, give the device a few minutes to come back on. You can try other outlets as well to see if this helps. In the event you may still not have any lights or the devices refuse to reconnect, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and let us know what you did to resolve your concern, as your answer may help other neighbors!