Chime has stopped working all of a sudden

My chime gen 2 has just stopped working for no reason at all. It has been working for last few months with no issues. I have followed all the instructions to reset and remove and add as new device but it still does not connect. I get all the way to chime finding my wifi network but the red light comes back on before it can connect to the network. Also, the green light at initial setup does not seem to slow down much ??

I have other devices connected to wifi (including the ring doorbell and no problems). I have tried moving the chime closer to the actual door bell but that also does not help.

Any help is appreciated pls

Hey @cm101. Since you have already done the reset and to no avail, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: