Chime Pro

I have tried my Chime Pro in several locations including next to my router. In set up, it will not connect to the internet, yet I have a strong signal, 218 download. Any ideas?

Hi @Dlaconsulting. What part of the setup are you getting to with the Chime Pro before it is unsuccessful? Feel free to attach a screenshot of where you’re at as well. Have you tried using a different smartphone or tablet to complete the setup process?

It found the wifi, but at the end the light turned red and I got the voice response it could not connect to the internet. I tried on my iPad - same thing.

@Dlaconsulting I would recommend rebooting your router by unplugging it for at least 30 seconds before plugging it back in. Please allow up to 5 minutes for the router to boot back up entirely. Once that’s back up, try to set the Chime Pro up again. If it’s still unsuccessful, I’d recommend resetting the Chime Pro by holding down the reset button on the side for 15 seconds.

If this concern persists after rebooting your router and resetting the Chime Pro, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: