Chime Pro not working

I unplugged my Ring Chime Pro (original) to use the outlet for a few minutes. When I plugged it back it, the light never came back on. The outlet has been tested and works fine. Plugging into another outlet does nothing. Resetting doesn’t do anything. It’s just dead. Is this fixable? Why would it stop working from just unplugging it? Will calling customer service be able to fix this? It’s still on my account but shows offline.

Hi neighbor! It sounds like you’ve covered all the necessary troubleshooting steps for your Chime Pro to work. Checking outlets and resetting was a great call, in which the only thing I would add here is to attempt a setup despite the lights not showing. If the device is not responding and not communicating, our support team will certainly be able to help further by phone. :slight_smile:

Please keep in mind Ring is a positive, peer to peer environment that encourages neighbors to share advice, ideas, and experiences in a positive manner. That being said, please adjust your name to something more appropriate to our Community Guidelines to ensure for a great Community experience for all neighbors. Thank you!

Mine is doing exactly the same thing, I noticed I wasn’t receiving alerts from my 2 devices linked to it and cannot get the Chime Pro to work. The links to phone numbers just send you to the community. That is much more frustrating than waiting in queue. Why does Ring hide from phone or chat?

I need a contact method, I don’t like having my Ring devices offline.

Hey @rmoon11. If you need to reach out to support directly, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.