Chime Pro no internet access

Trying to setup a Chime Pro 2nd generation Wi-Fi extender but it will not work with my Linksys EA 8500 router. I’m denied internet access. I went through the whole setup - bluetooth / connects to my routers WiFi, but then fails on getting internet access. It does work on my home router which is a Calix Gig Center. I tried turning off the firewall, but still doesn’t work. I have worked with 2nd level Ring tech support. Any suggestions?

@Phoneguy1876 If you’ve already been in touch with our support team and worked with the second level of support, you may want to reach back out to follow up on this concern at one of the numbers availablehere. There could be some advanced settings on the router itself, such as the ports and protocols, that need to be adjusted in order to allow the Chime Pro to connect and the level two support would be best equipped to look into this.

We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.