Chime Pro Alexa Integration

Would love to see the chime pro integrated into Alexa. For example if I turn on do not disturb through a routine I can do the same for the chime as well so that it doesnt ring while my kids are asleep

1 Like

Hi there, @Artyfreak2010! I will definitely pass on this feedback to the appropriate team. In the meantime, if you are turning on do not disturb for a routine, I recommend going into the device profile for your Chime Pro and enabling Chime Snooze during this time too. This way your kids can sleep soundly with no interruption!

Thank you so much. As for the snooze nap is at no scheduled time based off therapy routines. Lol so the routine is a command not time controlled lol

1 Like

any update on this? doesn’t seem to hard of an upgrade and would really like to have this capability

@Artyfreak2010 No updates at this time, but I appreciate you checking in! Have you reached out our new Feature Request board? As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created this board where you can feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

Any update on integration of Alexa and chime pro?
Why is it the only product not integrated?

1 Like