Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change Chime ringtone

SOLVED
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Chime Will not Update Sound

Thanks neighbors! I'm so happy to hear that the app is back to working as it should so you can change your Chime sounds. If you continue to have this concern, please reach out to our support team here, as this may be an isolated concern for your specific account/device. 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Mine is fixed - thanks Ring

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Yes, it also works for me.

Thanks.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

This is still not working for me. I have done all the resets deleting reinstalling apps, but wont work. Help!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Community Manager

@AndyP As stated in the post that has been marked as a solution, if you are still experiencing any concerns with your device not updating sounds, please reach out to our support team here for further troubleshooting. They will be able to help you out to get your device back working as it should. Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Having the same problem. Have tried all of these remedies.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I am still getting the same error message.

Highlighted
Community Manager

@upperolive @Benkohns If you can, please reach out to our support team here for further assistance on this matter. 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Still does not work and support can not help
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Same problem here, brand new ring pro, installed yesterday, everything working OK, successfully changed tone from default to the second one on the list (first step in checking each of them out, to choose which one to go with)... now won't let me change anything and stuck on that second one.  "Sorry something went wrong" message, as others have described here.