Borh chimes went offline, can not set back up.

So both my chimes went offline. I tried to reset them no joy. No matter how I tried. 5 sec reset hold, 15 sec, 30 sec, 60 sec. It’s not my wifi. The chimes have been working for 2years. I am getting 220 mbs testing my wifi next to chime. Ring customer service said to move it closer to router. It’s less than 18 feet. Than states maybe the chimes are old. Really they both went defective together??? They were purchased at different times. I noticed the set up process has changed on my app. Before I had to join ring wifi network on set up. Now its handled by android phone.

Hey @Tabes! It sounds like you’ve covered most troubleshooting steps to resolve. I recommend also trying to set up only one of these Chime devices at a time, with the other unplugged. Please also position the Chime close to where your router is located and away from any appliances/ electronics that might be interfering. The setup should complete as expected.

If it does not, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, or trying on another mobile device entirely, is another great step. If these concerns persist after completing the above steps, it would be best to reach out to our support team, at 800-656-1918, for more in-depth troubleshooting. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: