2nd gen ring chime pro seasonal chimes.

Got my Ring chime pro recently. It says it has 30+ seasonal chimes. the only ones I see are the everyday chimes,dont see any Halloween or Christmas ones.Where are they? Thanks,Harry

Yes I too have this question. I DID have the Halloween and Christmas chime tones last year, but none are there now. Are they removed out of season?

Hey neighbors! When the advertisement states this, it means that we can have up to 30 or more tones at any given time, especially during seasonal times. The 16 tones that you are seeing are our classic 16 tones. We have also received feedback on expanding the amount of classic tones neighbors have access to, as well as allowing them to seasonal tones all year round to get that 30 different tones options we state. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused, and appreciate your feedback on this! Rest assured that the seasonal tones will be available around these seasonal times.

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this board by putting in the request you may have for year long seasonal tones or more tones in general, as well as any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

Any idea when the seasonal chimes will be available? as its almost December for us in the UK and with covid affecting our moods we could all do with something to cheer us all up

1 Like

Merry Christmas @hammockharry , @JayP , and @Hansell ,

I just got my new seasonal Holiday App Alert Tones today (Nov 27), so it appears they are beginning to be pushed out. If you don’t have them yet, it should be very soon as Ring does the rollout. (I’m an Android phone user, on USA east coast area).

This year’s tones are (not all of these are available on the Chime or Chime Pro, but should be on other Ring cameras and Ring Doorbells):

• Deck the Halls
  • Elves
  • God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
  • Hark, the Herald Angels Sing
  • H o H o H o!
  • Jingle Bells 1
  • Jingle Bells 2
  • Silent Night
  • Sleigh Bells
  • I Have a Little Dreidel
  • Ma’oz Tzur
  • Oh Hanukkah

The Halloween tones are now gone, although the “Thanksgiving Turkey” tone is still there (I guess for a little while longer). Of course, the ‘standard tones’ also remain.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like