missing organ chime

I had the organ chime for my door bell for a long time. My chime pro stopped connecting today. I had to unplug it and reconnect. When I got it back online the spooky organ chime was not in the list. I know it was seasonal but my family is a Halloween all year kind of family and really enjoyed that chime. Is there anyway to get it back?

Hey @Nevar530. There would not be a way to get it back, as the seasonal tones are not available at this time. My apologises for this! I could definitely see the benefit of having these tones all throughout the year though, and it would be a great idea. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!