cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solar Panel not established status but still charging

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Solar Panel not established status but still charging

Same thing here. All my stick up cams have been on solar power and operating successfully for almost a year but i can’t use the 5 min snapshot.
Front doorbell on solar as well and says “not established”. Very frustrating!
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I'm having the same problem. My solar status shows "not established" even though my solar panel is connected and working.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Having the same problem...

3 out of 4 cameras showing not established, but still charging

Highlighted
New Neighbor

After spending time on the phone with Ring, they determined I had a "bad solar panel" and sent a replacement only for me to have the same problem.

They refuse to acknowledge a problem on their end. I'm done with Ring thanks to this awful service experience.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Same issue here. Solar panel working, charging. Status shows "not established."
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Mine says connection not established and it not charging had cameras 1 month and battery is already dead constant issues with this not happy at all
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Jdonofrio526

Out of interest are you in the UK, is your solar facing southwards with good view of the sky and catches the sun for at least 75% of a sunny day. And how often does the camera record motion.

My spare camera with a solar panel not established, does about 6-10 captures a day, and the solar panel is in a relatively sunny spot, but at the moment is just about keeping up with the battery drain.

I know it is charging though, by turning off all the motion detect zones, etc, and on a sunny day it upped the battery to about 35% from a start of 10%