Yale conexis L1 with z wave 2 module and Gen2 Ring Alarm

Hi, simple question, is the Yale blue z-wave2 lock module in the Yale Conexis L1 lock compatible with Ring Gen 2 alarm system? All I keep getting is " Lock ------ Critical Configuration Error" it doesn’t work with any of the 5 digit codes, I have the first Gen alarm at another location with the same setup and no problems at all. Thanks.

Check out our Works With Ring Alarm Locks Help Center article. There are a variety of Yale models that are compatible. Compare what you’ve got there to see if it can work with Ring Alarm :slight_smile:

Those components work fine with the Gen 1 ring alarm that has some gen2 components included (sensors). It did take me a bit of install/remove round and round with the z-wave module before it actually started working because of the “install it manually” option that only occasionally allowed me to enter the 5 (or 6, can’t remember now) digits from the end of the device number. When I finally got that accepted during the device installation, everything worked fine.

1 Like