wrong day displayed live view

I think it’s only Android phones having the problem could be wrong but my iPad is k works fine

2 Likes

The date on recorded motion detection is correct but on live view the date is correct but the day of week showing is not correct . How do I change the day of week on live view? When I click on the date the day of week is grayed out.

Same issue with android. It’s irritating…

1 Like

I am having the same issue - wrong day displayed in “live” view. Tried both fixes mentioned, neither worked. Keep me posted on resolution.

Same here its saturday and live view says monday. Tried both fixes still no luck.

Not going to work until they fix the app that’s where the problem is

I just set up my ring doorbell 2 days ago and I’m having the same problem. It’s Sunday but it says it’s Tuesday on my live view. I’m using an android as well. Please fix this as it’s really annoying!!

Mine shows the wrong day but it is because it thinks it is the MONTH after. Dec. shows as Jan. therefore the wrong day of the week.

I, too, have this problem. I hope RING addresses this problem soon.

same issue here. Devices -> Camera -> Live view, it shows “Today.” Today here being December 30, 2019. But as soon as I leave this screen or move the timeline, coming back to Live View displays as “Wednesday” in the top, but Monday the 30th in the bottom.

It does appear cosmetic, but since my light timer doesn’t seem to be following it’s proper on and off schedule I’m wondering if there’s something actually wrong.

we have teh same problem here, but only on our new Smasung Note 10+. I have a Samsung a10e and it works OK. So I suspect it is something unique to only certain releases of the Android OS. The Note10+ has a newer version of the kernel and Knox base.

Same issue with both mine and my wife’s Galaxy S9+. Live View shows Thursay when today is Monday. This is only on my Ring stick up cams. My Ring doorbell Pro is showing the correct day and says “Today” in live View.

Mine is doing the same thing. About ready to call them for help. It’s driving me nuts!

Still happening

Same thing happening here on Samsung Android. Relieved that it’s just not mine, but programmers need to fix.

If you tap the wrong date it will show the correct date on the bottom of the page e.g. Saturday will show Thursday

Same issue here on my Samsung S9. Just installed the app in less than a week ago. I have a screenshot but the community site won’t let me Choose Files on my phone.

Same issue here and after the fixes applied, no change. I have a Google Pixel 2. Looks like a glitch. Wish the Ring support would have more than one note in here especially after we have done all the suggestions with no update.

Hate to disagree but user sanity is functionality in software design and implementation.

They are never going to fix this. ONEPLUS 6t Mclaren Phone same problems . I wish I knew where they lived I would ring there bell all night long. App doesn’t work after 1 hour, have to reinstall to get to work. then later nothing just spins.

1 Like