Worst experience

1. The ring doorbells have to be the worst security device on the marked! I have had problems accessing my ring doorbells since I installed them 2 years ago! It is difficult and at times not possible to access the live function! I purchased a subscription and there was no change in the problems I experienced so I cancelled it! This product has been nothing but a nuisance and a whistle of money! The notifications go off but live access can not be accessed ! UTTERLY USELESS 95% of the time! When there is video it is not clear and. Visibility at night has been even worse! The only usefulness so far is that people see them and know what they are which seems to offer some deterant of criminal behavior!

Hi @Jorena43. Thank you for sharing your feedback, and this is definitely not the experience we want you to have with Ring. When the Live View isn’t working properly, it can be attributed to various different causes, but most commonly it is the network connection. A great place to start is our COmmunity Post on common causes for Live View concerns here. If you’re not able to find a solution there, it may be best to touch base with our support team directly so they can take a deeper look and offer more advanced troubleshooting steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.