Got the outdoor camera, set it up, everything worked great; the light worked, I got notifications, I could go live and it would immediately connect, took snapshots 24/7, had all my settings where I wanted them. This was during the free trial.
So then a tornado touched down very nearby and we had no internet for 3 weeks. During that time, the trial ended. After we got everything back up and running, I got notifications and could just see live. So I paid for the year basic plan…And that’s when it went to pot. The first 2 days I would get very intermittent snaps and could occasionally see the live feed. After that (and continuing to now) I get notifications that there is movement and the light will go on for a short time if it’s dark, but I get no snaps and when I try to go to the live feed it just says “activating device” forever. When I go to the history it shows all the times there was movement, but when I go to view it, it’s just black.
I’ve tried resetting the router, I’ve charged the batteries and reset the camera, I’ve deleted and reloaded the app, I put all the settings back to original. I’ve run the diagnostic test and it says my connection is a little weak, but the bandwidth speed is well above where it needs to be. Nothing has changed except that I’m now paying for a service that won’t work (but did when it was free.) If there’s anything I missed trying, please let me know.