Won’t sync

Cannot get my ring doorbell to sync with chimes or phone

I have two other ring door bells and they work fine. This one was working and then battery went down , recharged and now will not work.

iPhone 6
High speed internet
All charged
Done all the recommendations

Hey @Target76. What do you mean by not syncing? Are you unable to bring the device back online? In addition, what Doorbell is this happening on?

The door (front) will not connect to any of my chimes. I just charged it, and after 2 days, it’s showing that I need to charge again. It rings when you hit the button, but will not ring chimes inside home. It show what is going on outside. Just won’t connect to the chimes. I have 2 chimes and one chime pro. In the app, they are all connected.

thanks

@Target76 Thank you for clarifying this for me! It does sound like the Doorbell is having a hard time holding a charge, so this would be a reason to reach out to our support team in the first place. They can also check the connections to the different Chimes you have to see if they can get it up and running for you again. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.