Wired Stick Up Cam - Streaming Error

My stick up cam has a streaming error when I try to connect to it. I’ve attempted reconnecting to it from the app, I’ve removed it from my devices and re-added it, but whenever I go to view it, it says streaming error. The camera is close to the router, even closer than some battery powered stick up cams that are working absolutely fine.

Apparently there is no support option for people who are deaf or hard of hearing; the support line is where its at, so what can I do fix or replace my camera?

Sorry to hear about this, @WiseBeyond1981! Great job considering your network connection, as this will often cause streaming concerns. Check out your RSSI in the device health section of the Ring app, to ensure for optimal wifi signal.

I recommend also checking your mobile device connection. Please ensure there is not a VPN enabled on your mobile device as well. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

The wired Stick-Up Cam has an RSSI of 49, however a wireless Stick-Up cam in the same room has an RSSI of 10.