Wi-Fi problem on Stick Up Cam (1st gen)

Hello, i trying to setup my stick up cam, but cannot finish it… on step when my cam connecting to my home wi-fi network i receive error, that ask to reboot my router and try again… at same moment on router i see that camera successfully connected to it, received IP, and after 2-3 minutes disconnected.
I tested it on 3 different routers, with different settings, I reset camera by holding orange button for 20 sec, and receive same problem. What sould i do ?

1 Like

Hi there, @InnKeeper! Trying on 3 different routers that are configured in different ways, pretty much rules out most network related factors. As long as one of those network setups was standard with encryption type, ssid, and password on 2.4 Ghz, the setup should certainly have been successful. The next best step will be to try on another mobile device, if possible, to ensure there are not mobile device factors causing the setup to fail in the Ring app.

If the above does not help, and as you’ve already performed a reset, this about covers all the recommendations I would have here. Our support team is more than happy to take a more in-depth look at this for you! Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.