Why is ring.com blocking my IP address??????

This is the issue with not being able to connect to your cameras from your phone via WiFi, but works fine over cellular.

Why are you blocking my IP address ???

Hi @twogeckos. This should not be happening. If your Ring device is recording events or connecting to live view, this means it is online and successfully communicating with your home network and the Ring app. Feel free to check out our help center article about ports to see if this helps. If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Same here. I forgot my password and changed it. After that I could no longer log into any Ring over wifi. It works fine anytime I am off the wifi, when at work or when I connect my PC or tablet to my hotspot. I already talked to a customer service rep and nothing got fixed. There have no changes to my router or ISP. Everything is the same. Just the password change from Ring. And all iwas doing to trying to buy a Ring alarm system…Maybe I should check out Nest.