White Vertical Line

Hello all,

Installed my Video Doorbell Pro a few weeks back. I just noticed that there is now a white vertical line that shows up on the image. This is on day and night. It doesn’t seem to effect anything but this is happening on a device installed only a few weeks ago (was not there in the beginning).

Hey @dlewanda. Could you see if resetting the device helps this? For the reset, you will press and hold the setup button for 20 seconds. After this, go into the Ring app > Main Menu > Devices > Doorbell > Device Health > Reconnect or Change Wifi Network. This will take you through another setup, but see if this white line goes away after this! If it does not, please take a screenshot of this and let me know what this looks like! :slight_smile:

Did the restart and white line is still present.

Hey @dlewanda, chiming in for Chelsea here. Thank you for taking that screenshot and attaching it for us. Since the white line is still present after performing the reset, we’d recommend reaching out to our support team so they can take a closer look and provide more in-depth troubleshooting options to resolve this.

You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.