White lines ONLY at night

Wifi is strong, connection is good. Have literally restarted the entire connection process as if it was new and the problem persists. Ring doorbell 2.

If I cannot get it sorted I’m going to cancel my subscription and buy something else.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Rocco13. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you’re seeing on your end with your Ring’s Live View? I’d be happy to help once I have a better idea of what you’re seeing. :slight_smile:

Sure! Here you go! Let me know what you think

@Rocco13 Thank you for sharing that screenshot here. I would definitely recommend resetting your Doorbell and taking it through a new setup in the Ring App to see if that clears up this visual concern. To reset the Doorbell, hold down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s done, you’ll want to walk through a new setup in the Ring App by following the steps under Set Up a Device.

If this concern persists after these steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a deeper look at your device and determine the best course of action. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know if my suggestion was helpful or what solution our support team recommends if you contact them! :slight_smile:

Thank you! I actually did that a few times over the course of a week. Reset the entire thing, downloaded the app again, “pretended” it was a brand new ring being set up for the first time.

I called a few times but I was on hold for quite a while. I am really at a loss.

What ended up happening? Same thing is happening on mine too