You may need to find your Ring Device’s MAC address, which is the network location of your device. You will need this if you’re prioritizing your device to a specific IP address in your Wi-Fi router for a stronger connection or troubleshooting with Ring Community Support. Below are the 3 places you can find it:
- In the Ring application - follow these steps
Open Ring app > Tap the menu in top left corner > Tap “Devices” > Select desired Ring device > Tap “Device Health” > Look at “device details” section
1. Note: This is not applicable for Alarm device. Only Cams and Doorbells.
- On the Ring device:
- Doorbells - Look on the back of the device
- Security Cams - Look near the power cord, near mounting connection, on the back.
- Alarm - Look at the Base Station, it is located underneath it.
- Chime Pro - Look at the underside of the Chime Pro.
- On the box : usually near the barcode or the bottom side of the box.