Where can I make a complaint?

I see no provision on Ring’s web pages for Customer Service or Customer Feedback.

Where can I make a complaint?

Talk to us @AlexEthridge we’re here to help. Just remember, we’re humans too but are more than hppy to hear about your experience and respond appropriately.

The search bar at the top that you recommend I use brings up no customer feedback or complaint form.

I ask again, where can I make a complaint?

1 Like

Hey @AlexEthridge. The Community forum is for neighbor to neighbor support and help, so we do not have an official customer complaint form. For a direct line to support and to speak to someone on your complaint, you can give our support team a call directly. For this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

You are free to call about your concern, especially if it is to do with billing or devices that may need to be replaced, refunded, etc., as our support can actively address that on your personal account. If this is feedback on an experience or expressing how you feel, you’re welcome to detail it in your post here, though it will not receive an official response from our support team. Please note that this is a public forum, so please do not include any personal details that are not appropriate for a public forum. Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree no where to make a complaint.

I have the ring doorbell. The product is advertised: See who’s there at the front door when you’re not at home. But if there’s a power outage the ring doorbell does not reconnect to the Wi-Fi so therefore you have to be home which defeats the purpose of the ring doorbell

I am really frustrated. I have called at least six times and spent 6-8 hours on the phone with your very polite customer service reps. However with no avail, I can’t seem to get a replacement camera or ring alarm replacement sensor. I am exasperated. And as much as I like the ring app and interface with my properties. I would never buy another product again!!!

1 Like

@Chelsea_Ring Community manager how do I make a complaint about customer service/technical help that does not speak or understand english? we were on the phone for over 2 hours with no resolve and constant frustration. Thank you Cherrie

Hi @Sincere1. If you have any concerns about your support experience, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here to document your feedback. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

From what I have read, this is another Ring dead end! Ring does not want to hear negative feedback. No one does. However, it’s imperative to any person or business to understand where and why they are failing. Yesterday I received my products. I spent over 1-1/2 hours with someone from So. Africa who was unable to help. Then I spoke to someone from Texas. I do not think he graduated high school. I haven’t spoken to an adult in a professional role (customer service) with such poor use of the English language. VERY DISAPPOINTING! I will write and mail (USPS) my complaint letter. With tracking, I know it will be received. Unfortunately for me, for us, it will not be read by the proper people!

1 Like

Ring customer servive is a joke. I spent 2 hours on the phone with Patrick when he transfered me to “Jeff” who undid everything. A complete waste of time.
Have sent 2 emails looking for followup and nothing.
So far, worst ive experience with a major brand.
Be careful

Customer Service agent Patrick, who is in the Phillipines i think.
He was the one that straight up lied about the service and the resolution by the way.
Avoid

Ring personnel are very polite, but that is where it ends. I purchase a Doorbell 3 on 20th December.
it would not connect to wifi, after two calls and about two hours . It was decided it was faulty , they would send a replacement. last Monday I rang customer service to find out where my replacement was, it had not been sent as the address information spelt out several times by me was not entered properly. So after another hour and a half, the previous request was cancelled, this time I did not even receive any shipping advice from UPS. So I rang today and yet again it had not been shipped, why apparently as my house does not have a number and only a name!!!. COME ON RING GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. THIS IS Appalling CUSTOMER SERVICE. IT seems to me that no one talks to each other in RING. Told today to wait and see if they have sorted the problem in shipping. How long will that take another MONTH?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.