When is activity actually in the Amazon cloud ?

My ring app tells me I have 24 days left on my (trial) Ring Protect Plan. I have X number of entries in my ‘Recent Activity’. Is ALL of that information (videos etc) sitting in the cloud right now ? Does my Ring device have ANY local storage (other than config info) or is everything sent to the cloud ? Or is it stored on my tablet/phone ? If someone were to break into our house this morning and steal my tablet (my app) and my doorbell - would I be able to log into my account from a different location and see images of the thief ?

Hi @charlies. All of the videos are stored in the Ring Cloud for up to 60 days. If you want to save a specific video, this Help Center article here will go over that. You can also view your recorded footage from any device. Simply login, enter in your 2 step verification information and you will be able to access your videos. Videos store will be enabled as long as you have an active subscription. If there is a lapse in coverage, any video that was stored, will be lost. I hope this information helps.